City life

Chicago is so cool!  I am in love.  This weekend I went with a friend to this beautiful vintage independent movie theater near Wrigley Field called the Music Box Theatre.  We saw this French film called Love Crime, which was brilliant yet very dark.  I also ate at some great restaurants this weekend:  Uncommon Ground if you are looking for natural unique food, Carmine's if you want a classy Italian dinner, and Cozy Noodles and Rice in Evanston, yummy and quirky.


And if that's not enough to make me obsessed with this city, I'm also so excited to go next month to the special presentation at the Chicago International Film Festival of Like Crazy, that movie I was raving about a few posts ago!!! I cannot wait.  Apparently it is rumored that Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones, the lead actor and actress, will be there!  I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm afraid it is too late for that.


Some options I envision wearing for this event, black dress and a trench coat or jeans and a loose blouse:



No comments: