Sleep tight while you still can, bitches




So I have been pretty obsessed with Pretty Little Liars this week.   I just caught up on most of the last season in four days.  Although the girls tend to wear wacky fashion choices, sometimes they turn out alright.  Yes, no high schooler wears a dress and high heels to school, but if this inspires people to dress cuter, then I support the effort.  




Also did anyone notice that their high school is really small?  There's like 25 people in their school assembly.  I digress.  Not only does the show include semi fashionable people in scary situations, but there are some fine fellows as well.  But why does Aria get all the cute guys?  A hottie who loves literature?  Not fair.




And finally, I know this was a very scary and crucial scene, but I couldn't help but notice while Emily was pouring out the cereal that I am a huge fan of her nail color.  It is like mint green married turquoise.




Who is excited for the finale Tuesday? You know I'll be watching :)


All photos from weheartit.

1 comment:

Footie said...

I actually laughed out loud about the nail color!