I could see for miles, miles, miles

My life long dream has been accomplished. I am in the lovely city of Maastricht in the Netherlands with my dad who has work here. And while wandering around, I found the store I have stalked online from my dorm room in Evanston far too many times. Yes it would be Scotch & Soda, an Amsterdam based fashion brand, which I previously posted about here and here. If I had endless amounts of money, I would dress me and my future man in everything from this store. I have to bring my dad back, just to have an excuse to return and go through the men's clothing. 

I bought myself some pants way on sale, and can now say I am a proud owner of Maison Scotch pants. Ah what a life. Even the people working there were attractive. I never thought Dutch was a beautiful language, but it never sounded so good coming from a well dressed young man.








Post title from Holocene by Bon Iver.

No comments: