There's a long, long road to reach your house.
And I arrived just before, just before the sunset.


And you said, and you said welcome with your eyes.
And we said, and we said nothing at all.


Oh, we have been to many churches but we never believed.
We have been to many churches but we never believed.


If you go too far there's a song you'll hear.
If we get too close whisper in my ear.


Speak the word, say it.
Bewilder, say it.


Hummingbird, say it.
Be my debt.


Oh, we have been to many churches but we never believed.
We have been to many churches but we never believed.


One of my favorite songs: Hummingbird by Cocoon
You have got to listen to it!
Photo Credits: 1, 2??, 3, 4??, 5, 6, 7
Let me know if you know where ?? are from.

2 comments:

Claire said...

ahhh!!! i love this song! and the first picture, it looks like the perfect time of day right before sunrise or sunset

Kathryn said...

yes i'm so glad you appreciate this hehe
and cocoon is so going on your cd :)